KN95 - Particle Respirator Face Mask - 100 PACK
- KN95 Mask - 100 Pack
KN95 Series face masks are built to the NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) standards for particulate respirators with a 95% efficiency rating minimum. Primarily used In Medical, Industrial, and Construction environments where respiration protection Is required. See 3M Whitepaper (provided separately) for Spec Comparisons only by Region*.
- Construction: Spun-viscose non-woven fabric with inner and outer layers, Spun-viscose melt-blown non-woven and electrostatic filter cotton intermediate filter layer, hot rolled, non-woven fabric (4 layers total)
- Manufactured in accordance with GB2026-2006 KN95 standard
- 95% filtration efficiency, elastic band
- Functions: Anti-haze, PM2.5, anti-dust particles, etc
- Breathing resistance: inspiratory resistance ≤350, expiratory resistance ≤250
- CE, FDA
- 6.5” x 4.2”
- Elastic Band: 9.1"
Guaranteed for 3 years against manufacturing defects.