In today’s difficult financial times, commercial, retail and industrial businesses alike are scrambling for new ways to cut-costs, yet improve their energy efficiency and reputation. www.inductionlightingfixtures.com allows our customers to purchase LED and Induction Lighting Fixtures, Bulbs and other lighting parts directly from the manufacturer thus eliminating the middle man and cutting the costs of energy efficient lighting. We provide Induction and LED Garage Light Fixtures, LED retrofit Kits, Shoebox lights, High bay and low bays, LED wall packs, and many other energy saving lighting fixtures and technologies. Thanks to patented LED Lighting and magnetic induction lighting technology now available through www.InductionLightingFixtures.com, it’s possible to reduce your business’ electricity consumption for lighting between 40 and 70 percent, immediately start saving a fortune on your energy bill, and become a more environmentally-friendly company.
Armed with a team of highly skilled professionals and energy efficient lighting specialists, InductionLightingFixtures.com is now poised to literally shine new light on commercial lighting, retail and industrial lighting applications nationwide, and immediately help its clients dramatically reduce their skyrocketing energy costs by using Induction and LED lighting technology for Indoor and Outdoor lighting for Commercial and Industrial Spaces. Ask us about our LED T8s , LED tube lights and LED Corn lights for use as HID and fluorescent light replacements. Architectural Firms, Engineering firms, and Municipalities can benefit from our selection of LED street lights and Solar powered light fixtures delivered directly from the manufacturer at the lowest possible cost. Property managers can get our LED A19 LED Bulbs and lamps at half the cost of an electrical supply store.
What is LED lighting? LED's or Light Emitting Diodes are solid state silicon devices that emit light at various color temperatures relative to power input. www.inductionlightingfixtures.com uses LEDs from Cree and Philips to give our products the best LED products at the best price. Our LED Panels and LED PL lamps enhance any Indoor Commercial lighting application, reducing energy consumption and maintenance.
What is induction lighting? InductionLightingFixtures.com products are “wireless” fluorescent lamps that allow users to achieve a whopping 40 to 70 percent energy savings. These lighting products also last at least 5 times longer than most competing technologies. 100,000 hour life cycles are possible using induction light technology
“It addition to immediate and substantial energy and cost-savings, our LED and magnetic induction lighting systems have significant environmental benefits. LED's and Induction lighting offers energy efficiency, carbon footprint reduction, and unparalleled monetary cost savings at an attractive price. Our rapid ship program and generous stocking levels ensure that you’ll be able to begin saving immediately.” stated the company’s founder.
For Electricians or Electrical Suppliers we can supply you with the energy efficient lighting solutions from LED Par 56 and PAR 38s to Custom LED modules to retrofit older fixtures using our LED kits.. InductionLightingFixtures.com can help with all of your efforts to save lighting power and go green.
The immediate cost-savings is significant enough to deliver a return on investment in most cases is less than two years. Plus, with the many options available to monetize the purchase of energy-efficient lighting, the upgrade to this lighting system may require zero out-of-pocket expense. The savings alone will fully pay for the system in less than one year in some cases.
Just some of the benefits LEDs and magnetic induction lighting systems offer include:
- Energy Star and DLC Certified lighting Products
- There is absolutely no annoying flicker or hum that’s commonly associated with traditional fluorescent lighting. These new lamps are instant on, and instant re-strike.
- The LED and magnetic induction lamps each last more than 100,000 hours – that’s 22 years of operation at 12-hours-per-day usage (10 times longer than any HID metal halide or HPS product)
- All of the components used within this lighting system are 100 percent recyclable and contain zero mercury vapor.
- The LED and magnetic induction lamps are available in multiple wattages to accommodate any lighting situation.
- Unlike traditional florescent lighting, LEDs and magnetic induction lighting is not impacted by temperature, which means the lamps can be used in extreme hot or cold environments, for example within streetlights or freezers.
- Because of their long life, companies and municipalities can save additional money and manpower by having to replace the bulbs much less frequently.
- Using these lighting products, companies can immediately “go green,” plus tap into significant energy rebates offered by state and Federal government to help pay for the installation or retrofit. InductionLightingFixtures.com’s lighting system can also obtain precious credit towards LEED Certification.