ICYC Compact Corn Bulbs – Efficient HID Retrofit
Super-Efficient Versatile HID Replacement Corn Light
Ready to replace your old bulbs with super-efficient and compact 360 degree corn cob led light bulbs? Just unscrew your old HID, metal halide, high pressure sodium, or CFL bulbs, screw in you new ILF corn cob bulbs, and watch your electric bill plummet!
- Efficiency: Ultra-high 155 Lm/watt LED array gives you the best energy reducing savings available.
- Compact Design: 1-2“ shorter that similar corn bulbs - Perfect for high bay, area lighting, parking lots, street lighting, and many other uses.
- Color temp: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 6000K.
- Volts: Low (120VAC – 277VAC) or High (480VAC)
- Screw Base: Mogul E39 available for all wattages, medium E26 available for 30 - 85 watt modules.
- Wiring Configuration: Direct to AC connection - Easily retrofit existing AC bulbs without rewiring.
- Fixture Types: Designed for use in open or enclosed fixtures.
- Durability: 50,000 hour lifecycle and 5-year guarantee - Your bulb will save you money year after year.
- Certifications: ETL & DLC listed - We meet the highest standards in safety, quality, and efficient lighting.